A MARKET LEADING Banking client based in Manchester require an accomplished Business analyst to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, 5% bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: 53,000 5% Bonus + Benefits
This resource request is for an experienced Business Analyst to work in the NGN (Next Generation Network) Programme
Knowledge & Experience Required:
* have strong BA experience and skillset to perform BA role in the Banking Industry.
* Must have excellent Stakeholder management experience communicating complex information
* Must have project rollout experience from BA perspective
* Must produce documented processes in accordance with my clients standards eg Scope Definition, Requirements Documentation, Use Cases, Traceability Matrices
* BA should have ability to review and manipulate large set of data in excel and produce required MI
* Strong analytical skills with a commercial bias, a good grasp of business drivers and a pro-active approach to problem solving
* Must be prepared to work in an environment which is evolving
* Requires a can do/hands on approach to delivery
* Must possess sufficient drive and initiative in order to work without the need for permanent close supervision
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work in a demanding fast paced environment
* Manage a demanding workload without significant management oversight
* Confident skills in Microsoft office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'