There is now a 13 month contract available, based centrally in Hertford, for an experienced Business Analyst with responsibilities covering forecasting, performance analysis and market intelligence.
This role will include regional travel as well as planned trips to abroad including a week long induction hosted in Norway. Although a majority of the contract will be office based, candidates applying must be able to travel and be happy with spending time in other locations.
Business Analyst - Job Overview
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Analysing sales and marketing performance and KPI’s reporting findings to local management teams
- Analysing discrepancies in performance and costs & controlling corrective actions
- Monitoring risks and reviewing early warning indicators
- Coordination of data quality in the CRM tool
- Handling specific business projects
- Taking shared responsibility for continuous improvement, reporting and coordinating regional projects
- Market analysis and development of business plans
Business Analyst - Skills & Experience Required
- Relevant working experience ideally gained within a sales/marketing environment preferred
- High knowledge of MS Excel & CRM’s
- Experience around process improvement and change management projects
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to relate analytical information to wider audiences through verbal and written presentation methods
- Credible influencing skills
Business Analyst – Benefits Offered
- £33,000-£38,000 pa
- Security of 13 month contract
- Opportunity to travel with role
- Welcoming employer with stable and structured team
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'