Business Analyst - Office 365 - 6 month contract
Business Analyst required to join a fast paced retail organisation based in Burton-On-Trent for an initial 6 month contract, which is likely to extend.
You will be joining a team of Business Analysts and Project Managers to work on an Office 365 roll-out throughout multiple sites in the UK.
- Identifying and designing solutions that meet business objectives and requirements, aligned to business and IT strategy.
- Building and maintaining effective long term relationships across IT and the wider business the ensure the successful delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Working with technical and project teams to ensure that the technical solution is delivered.
- Ensuring high quality supporting documentation is in place.
- Office 365 roll-out
- Worked successfully with teams to deliver analysis and insights that drive operational excellence, as well as analytical ability and strategic planning for the long term.
- Experience and knowledge of business change, business process design and embedding management information to enable continuous improvement.
- Experience in assessing and evaluating processes with strong competence in technical analysis and complex problem solving.
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative solutions to solve business problems whilst minimising cost.
- Stakeholder management
Interviews for this position will be taking place next week, so if you're interested please apply and contact Max Lynn at D R Newitt for more information.
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Business Change
- office 365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'