Business analyst (software and business change) Financial services
The role- We are on the lookout for an experienced, confident and dynamic business analyst who has experience of working on software and business change projects within the finance or insurance sector. As a Business Analyst being part of the Project and Programmes team, you will be expected to deliver fast and efficient analysis elements to ensure that the change process is as successful as possible and completed to the highest standards. As an experienced business analyst, you will be expected to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders as well as other team members within a commercial environment.
The team: This role is working professionally as part of a project services solutions team and the overall aim is to work in partnership with clients in order to aid a range of product/project services in order to achieve their end goals. Working as part of this team can allow for excellent career development and growth through a consistent flow of exposure to different projects taking place throughout the UK. The company are also strongly committed to ensuring any relevant training and mentoring is available to all business analysts within the team.
Business analyst- responsibilities:
- Analyse effectively by identifying needs and areas for improvement for the clients using appropriate methodologies with business analysis.
- Produce documentation in order to display potential solutions and high-level requirements.
- Engaging with senior business experts in order to understand the current process and any changes within the business which require attention.
- The ability to push for the best possible outcome and challenge all obstacles when needed.
- Supplying an efficient interface between the project and the teams involved in order to keep the lifecycle consistent.
- Reviewing implantation plans and test plans where appropriate and signing them off.
- Keeping an eye on the bigger picture and ensuring identification of any improvements which may need to be made in the future- (gaining information about further projects to ensure future involvement).
- Working and demonstrating core values of the business throughout the entire project.
Essential skills and experience
- Must have a minimum of 4 years' experience as a business analyst within financial services or insurance services, working on software or business change projects.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience in delivering workshops and presentations
- Practical experience using Microsoft Office and Visio
- Experience using structured methods and techniques as a business analyst
- A keen eye for detail, organisational skills, ability to work to deadlines and problem solving
- Professional communication and manner
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience of a full project life cycle
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to build productive relationships with senior stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for a business analyst to be part of a dynamic large organisation who offer a great career path and real opportunities of progression and advancement.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'