ShortList recruitment are working with an industry leading firm in Warrington who require a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will be pivotal in gathering requirements and definition for both legacy and new product development. The Business Analyst role requires a focused and energetic individual with a flair for solutions implementation.
You will undertake a structured analysis approach, engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are fully refined and are translated to the development teams. The company undertakes an Agile approach to development and is a fast-paced environment, so you'll need to have solid Agile experience as well as a proactive, autonomous approach.
Key requirements for the Business Analyst:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in an Agile Business Analyst role
- Excellent requirements elicitation and strong logical approach to problem solving
- Implement solutions depending on problem analysis and establish root causes
- An appetite for success and an ability to challenge the "norm" in order to support the development and delivery of industry leading solutions
- Excellent communication, documentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to act as the focal point for stakeholders, project managers and other department heads
- Ability to work to key milestones within the project scopes
The Business Analyst role will suit someone with experience in a business analysis position with sizeable development teams. This role sits firmly at the heart of the solutions team, the right individual will be keen to become a part of the solutions the business builds.
The Business Analyst rewards the right individual with a salary of £38,000 plus benefits. The role is commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Wirral, Manchester and Ellesmere Port.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'