Job Title: Business Analyst
Suitable For: BA, Junior Business Analysts, Senior Business Analysts, Lead Business Analyst
Salary: Upto £50,000
Location: Field Based with travel between Milton Keynes and Basingstoke
Work Pattern: Full Time
Who you'll be working for
At Stoneseed we provide innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clientele nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Our success has been built around our innovative Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model, supported with our Technical Advisory and Service Delivery Management functions.
We are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what we offer is variance to our Business Analysts, in a client facing scenario.
Now please let us explain what we are like as a company to see if you think we fit what you are looking for. The best way to describe us, we believe, is as a close but growing family. We are not a big corporate company where you can sometimes feel like just a number. We recognise that behind our award-winning service is a great team, and our employees feeling valued is something our Directors feel passionate about.
On joining Stoneseed you will be provided with: A company laptop, onsite parking and 24 days' annual leave, plus an annual company day out. Feeling like part of a team can sometimes be a challenge when you are placed onto client sites but we truly work hard to combat this. Each year there is a company day out to bring everyone together, not to mention team events, a Christmas party, and various other gifts and rewards throughout the year.
Where are all the true Business Analysts?
Typically, our Business Analysts have one to three projects for one or two clients. We look to bring on board independent Business Analysts that can work on projects client side as they see fit - who are happy liaising from the boardroom to the shop floor.
- Maintaining and creating process flow diagrams, business requirements, project documentation
- Requirements gathering, "As is" and "To Be"
- Undertake process and functional efficiency reviews and provides recommendations for improvement
- Define and manage business and systems requirements
- Define original scope, and manage subsequent changes to scope and ensure correct level of challenge to the business' requirements
- Produce progress reports
- Undertake review (health-check) and process reviews
- Support the design, test and implementation of new processes and systems requirements
- Running one to one client interviews and workshops
- Familiar with Techniques such as Agile, Lean, SDLC, Kanban
- What do we offer in return
- We offer 24 days' annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
- Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
- An annual company day out for those eligible
- Personal Company Pension Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Flexible points based benefit scheme (1+ year) including; -
- Additional holiday
- ERs pension contributions
- Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'