Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and delivering in detail, specific projects
- Being analytical within projects and presenting to the programme manager.
- Assessing the needs of the broader business and how results will be achieved.
- Provide training for end-users
- Daily contact with the data architects to make sure all needs are met.
- Creating a clear overview of the broad analytical landscape of the company.
- Help out with sales administration and support for the sales team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work well in a large team as well as individually
- Prior experience in the same kind of role
- A great problem solver/analytical thinker
- An organised individual
- Used Salesforce, Tableau or SAP before (desirable)
- Experience using Tableau Desktop and Server
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
This is a fantastic business to work for. They are global leader in the industry and have a motivated successful team.
For further details, please contact Jenny Barrett in our Cambridge office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'