Role: Business Analyst
Location: North London
Skills: Business Analyst, Banking, Mortgages, DPR, Salesforce
Salary: Circa £60,000pa + Excellent benefits (Pension up to 20%)
An exciting opportunity for a business analyst to join a client in the banking industry as part of their business change team. The business analyst will be able to demonstrate core banking skills and an excellent understanding of standard banking procedures, along with knowledge of banking and mortgage platforms/systems, with experience of DPR mortgage platform a major advantage.
The business analyst will be responsible for managing IT change requests for their business areas, analysing the requirements, producing specifications and delivering to the business.
Key experience required for the business analyst are:
- Working as a business analyst delivering IT changes to a financial services organisation
- Ability to gather requirements and create specifications
- Engage with stakeholders and manage relationships
- Full project life-cycle experience
- Core banking skills and a strong understanding of banking procedures
- Mortgage systems knowledge - DPR
The business analyst will have worked in the financial sector previously, ideally banking, and have excellent stakeholder skills in this internal client facing role.
Immediate telephone interview time slots are available, so apply now!
- Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'