My client are keen to add a Business Analyst Consultant to join their Business Analysis team who's main duties will include requirements gathering and documentation. As well as this, you will be creating test case scenarios and producing high quality training material and delivering of training internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum two years of experience in finance or with a consulting or IT firm operating in the finance sector.
- Strong analytically and problem solving skills with the ability to collect, analyse and document significant information.
- Technical background Will be considered a plus.
- Asset Finance and associated accountancy practice will be considered a plus.
- A degree in Finance or IT - a Master's degree will be considered a plus.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'