Investigo are partnered with a Global Media & Entertainment business in their search for for a Business Analyst. The role is focused on a large Digital Transformation programme and will be dealing with upgrading and replacing in-store technologies such as their EPOS and Digital Terminals/Kiosks.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst will be:
- Work with the Project Manager and business stakeholders to identify and define the business problem and business case. Be able to express the context of the change within the business strategy and existing change programmes.
- Collect and validate the non-functional requirements. This includes performance, implementation design, usability, security and audit, and appropriate legislative requirements.
- Lead the definition, evaluation and agreement of the business solution options (collaborating with key stakeholders across the business and technology teams). This may include the evaluation of third party solutions.
- Challenge business processes, instilling confidence that they are fit for purpose.
- Analyse the scale and impact of the business change from the perspective of people, process, technology and data
- Analyse, validate and communicate the requirements using appropriate documentation and modelling techniques.
The succesful Business Analyst will have:
- Experience working on a similar EPOS Replacement/Roll-out project (or similar)
- Excellent understanding of the demands of the business and the IT environment and the potential impact they have on each other's processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and collaborates well with all levels of the business.
- Able to promptly effectively manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical, interpretative and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing project management processes, methods and tasks
- Proven experience of BPM and process mapping tools
- Understanding of IT systems and the ability to understand and review technical documentation, with support from the solution analysts as required
Full Job Description and package details available upon application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'