Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
In relation to the company’s products and services, the Business Analyst will provide an interface between the internal R&D teams and the internal and external customer base.
To assess, design and specify, via the Product Management function, business solutions for inclusion within the K8 and KCML product sets. These may be customer funded or internally supported, core or user exit (customer specific) developments, that compliment and improve the K8 product family and it’s fit to the target markets and verticals, as well as customer specific non-core requirements.
What you'll be doing...
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, business scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Work independently with customers, users, external and internal resources, both functional and technical, to define concepts and solutions.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal resources to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements, Use Cases, UI Screen design / workflow requirements and technical Interface designs, through appropriate assessment and functional specification documents.
- Present proposed solutions to a Technical Review Board (TRB) and/or Product Specialists /Partners for review and approval prior to providing to customers.
- Along with reviewing and assessing customer feedback, refine and represent functional and technical designs as requirements, cost and time restrictions change.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development teams through which requirements flow.
What we need from you...
- MUST have business industry knowledge - experience of one or more Distribution Markets in which Kerridge Commercial Systems operates.
- Knowledge and experience of use of ERP or distribution software products.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of software development methodology such as Waterfall or Agile.
- Familiarity with common operating systems e.g. Windows, Linux and applications such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project).
- Strong experience in a similar business environment.
- Working knowledge of the full or at least part of the K8 product.
- Business Analysis
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"