The Business Analyst will be joining a global company who invest heavily in the development of new software and next generation products. This pivotal Business Analyst role acts as the conduit between business stakeholders throughout the organisation and the development teams. Working closely with the managers and business stakeholders to prioritise new features, the Business Analyst will take the lead to define business requirements and user stories. The company offer generous benefits, including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, discount scheme, employee benefits platform.
To apply for the Business Analyst role, you will have proven experience in a similar role, providing the interface between customers, IT and key stakeholders within a business. You will have demonstrable skills in defining business requirements, user stories and workflow diagrams. The successful Business Analyst will have experience with MS Visio and working with Agile principles.
This pivotal role acts as the conduit between business stakeholders throughout the organisation and the development teams. You will work closely with the product managers and business stakeholders to prioritise new features. You will take the lead to define business requirements and user stories. You will collaborate to identify requirements, scope, planning and design to ensure a suitable solution. You will act as a key member of the team to ensure timely forward movement of said features.
- Interacting with customers to gather business requirements
- Preparing business requirements and functional specifications
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation
- Working with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly
- Interacting with teams to convey business requirements
- Proven track record in a similar analytical or project management role
- Experience creating workflow diagrams
- Experience with Microsoft Visio
- Able to define functional requirements
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Business/systems analysis skills in an agile framework
Keywords: Analyst, analytical, Agile, Visio, project management, Project Manager
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"