Our client, a market leading provider of commercial insurance software solutions, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work in their London (City) offices.
The Business Analyst role will play an integral part of the delivery team implementing the company’s products. The role requires a customer focussed approach to the full range of business and functional analysis skills combined with strong communication capability both written and verbal. It requires the ability to analyse, understand and design a functional solution in order to deliver realisable business benefits to customers.
The required Skills and Experience include the following:
- Proven Business Analysis skills working in the insurance industry at implementing and delivering commercial insurance software solutions within the London and global markets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to credibly and confidently present complex and detailed functional content to multiple levels of stakeholders and audiences both internally and externally.
- Experience running customer functional workshops, gathering requirements, reviewing and writing up functional documentation.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels ensuring that functional output is clear, consistent and concise.
- Experience with operating with an offshore model and working with multi-location teams would be a benefit.
- Ideally a minimum five years’ insurance market experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"