Up to £50k
Working in Gloucestershire in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
(Commutable from Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Cirencester, Stroud, Oxford and Reading).
Fantastic opportunity with a successful Financial Services company that are experiencing major growth.
The Business Analyst will gather requirements, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis concepts.
You will work on large systems and business change programmes, across multiple business areas, through numerous phases of the project lifecycle.
My client encourages continuous development and is willing to invest in your future.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven business analysis experience
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Strong requirements gathering, workshopping and documenting skills
- Working the full lifecycle of programmes involving both Waterfall and Agile development approaches
- Excellent analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to visualise and understand problems to develop several resolution options.
- Ability to coach, support and motivate other team members
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, company car/car allowance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, annual bonus scheme and bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
For more information please get in touch on or email .
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
Recruitment Partnership currently have more exciting opportunities within the IT industry. So please don't hesitate to contact us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"