Private Client Investment Management Company
Up to £37,000 + benefits + generous holiday allowance
Fareham, Near Southampton, Hampshire
Our client is a discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. They are a highly successful, privately owned, LLP, with 3 offices in the UK, a channel islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities.
The company has a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
We are recruiting a Business Analyst.
The role will report to the IT Manager and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Performing one-off data migrations between CRMs and other software applications
- Deploying solutions to deliver immediate benefits to internal users
- Ensure non enterprise solution code is appropriately documented from an IT and user perspective
- Assist users with the management and creation of system based document templates
- Look at mechanisms for ongoing improvements to current process
- Training staff on non-enterprise solutions
The successful candidate will be a delivery orientated and well organised individual. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with document writing software
- Knowledge and experience of creating programmatic tools written in C# and/or VBA, and building, deploying and documenting end user solutions for non-IT functions
- Experience of eliciting and documenting user requirements and translating them into technical specifications
- Experience with handling complex data models
- Experience with performing one-off data migration projects
- Knowledge of and experience with Robotic Process Automation solutions and software application integrations
- Experience of working in a financial services operational department (ideally within a wealth management context)
Competitive depending on experience, generous holiday allowance and pension contribution.
- Business Analyst
- Wealth Management
- Access Database
- Business Process Automation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job