Sagacity Solutions launched in August 2005 offering consulting solutions to large blue chip organisations within the mobile telecommunications sector in the UK.
Over the last 10 years Sagacity has evolved into a specialist data solutions provider owning and solving complex technical and business change initiatives in a practical and hands-on way. Our industry expertise has grown to include utilities and financial services and we now have experience in a range of different geographies including Ireland, Poland, India, Turkey and Australia.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of our client for a specific project and change initiative. You will then work with the wider Project team to ensure your deliverables are completed in line with the agreed client timescales.
- Documenting and mapping of 'As Is’ operational processes including interviewing SMEs, conducting workshops and gaining process approvals
- Responsible for documenting and mapping 'To Be’ operational processes including interviewing SMEs, conducting workshops and gaining approvals for the new enduring processes
- Responsible for ensuring that Business Requirements are fully developed and documented e.g. functional, non-functional and reporting requirements
- Ensure that the Business Requirements are analysed fully, with appropriate engagement from the business teams including the review of current processes and data sources
- Act as the central control point for business analysis activities including working with client and third-party supplier business analysts and technical teams, as appropriate
- Provide assistance and support for the definition of the operational processes and procedures
- Assist the business to produce workarounds where requirements cannot be met fully
Communication: Must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact professionally with subject matter experts
Analysis: Must be able to demonstrate a detailed understand of the business/process through the use of interviews, document reviews, workshops, business process mapping (As Is and To Be), and MI analysis, in order to ensure a detailed understanding of the problem and anticipated solution
Leadership: Must be able to demonstrate the ability to influence the business to show how the proposed solutions will deliver benefits and solve the problem identified
Team: Participate in daily huddles to ensure the whole team are kept updated on your work, and able to communicate priorities, issues and where required escalate for Senior BA support
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, within a financial institution, telco or utilities provider
- Working experience of project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation
- Excellent interpersonal, interviewing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Significant knowledge of analyst frameworks, business processes and business requirements methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to integrate with team and build relationships with clients
- Ability to work nationwide to support client’s requirements, including overnight stays (this may be 2-3 nights per week)
Success in any business is ultimately about its people; their skills, personality, attitude, qualities, dedication and enthusiasm. We recognise the value of our people and their commitment to working together as a team, but equally between ourselves and our clients.
Our consultants are often personally recommended and undergo rigorous screening to ensure they share the qualities that are integral to our business. They naturally have an outstanding level of skill in their areas of expertise, many with significant operational experience within our key industry sectors.
At Sagacity we:
...believe working with our clients, in collaboration, delivers better results
...coach & mentor our clients’ teams so our solutions live on after our assignment ends
...believe in delivering benefits as we go along
If you would like to join a unique working environment, with a sociable culture, where work is done a little bit differently - and we believe better! - then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Process Improvement
- Business Process Mapping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job