Location: Preston Park, Brighton
About the role: As a Business Analyst with us you will be instrumental in supporting Crunch to deliver successful projects, manage change and plan for the future in line with company goals and objectives. You will take the lead in analysing, mapping and documenting our internal processes, identifying system requirements, creating cross departmental workflows and process maps across all business functions in order to update our processes and procedures when required. The results of this work will provide greater clarity and understanding of continuous improvement concepts, drive revenue growth, deliver efficiency gains and increase client handling capacity and satisfaction, and boost employee engagement by simplifying the ways we work. Role responsibilities:
- Break down and map existing manual processes and systems to identify business requirements.
- Develop an extensive understanding of our business change needs, assessing the impact of these changes.
- Capturing, analysing and documenting requirements.
- Assist with outlining the business cases for change as part of or following the 'discovery phase’ of projects and initiatives.
- Analyse working practices/processes to measure and report on potential efficiency savings working with the Transformation and Programme Lead and Operational Risk and Audit Manager to identify priorities.
- Engage and work closely with stakeholders to elicit, analyse and then document requirements.
- Build a library of key business 'as is’ and 'to be’ process and journey maps as follows:
- Create a standard format;
- Live documents that can be edited by others and kept up to date;
- Easily accessible by the whole business;
- Created from the perspective of our employees and clients.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Support the delivery of projects with test scenarios and stories and communicate with stakeholders regularly to confirm any modifications to requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or accredited qualification in relevant discipline (ideally numerical or analytical related) is preferred.
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role or similar role using relevant tools and techniques.
- Awareness of the features of a 'FinTech’ business and topical issues within the wider business landscape.
- Demonstrable experience in business process analysis and business process modelling.
- Ability to analyse data and provide insight across multiple business functions.
- Knowledge of third party accounting software such as Sage.
- Usage of CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Experience of 'agile’ project management methodology would be advantageous.
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local food/coffee establishments and a discounted rail card.Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.
- Business Analyst
- Business Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job