Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (dependant on experience)
Our client, an international retail company are looking for a Business Analyst for their Southampton location.
Job Purpose: Responsible for understanding and interpreting either business priorities, problem and opportunities into business process and systems solutions which may or may not involve change to computer systems.
- Document requirements and processes taking consideration of the business case, business benefits and company needs.
- Interface and translator between the business, the end users and the technical stakeholders.
- Responsible for finalisation and agree upon business requirements.
- Identify business risks associate with new processes and subsequent process control requirements.
- Ensure Alignment, acceptance and approval of all business requirements by appropriate business stakeholders
- Define, Agree Functional and Non Functional Requirements (including data, functional integration, reporting and user access requirements
Key Skills required:
- Business analysis experience ideally in a Retail environment.
- Experience of managing stakeholders across IT and the business at varying levels of seniority.
- Ability to challenge stakeholders in a constructive manner and manage conflict resolution to gain consensus on requirements.
- Experience of documenting requirements in a structured template.
- Knowledge and practical experience of mapping retail business processes.
If this role is of interest: Please contact Josh Knight on , or email him at joshua
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job