We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
To work on product related projects (which could entail a fund launch, a new mandate or a change to an existing product). The Business Analysis team is responsible for the analysis, implementation and enhancement of tactical and strategic solutions. Working closely with the Project Manager, the Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the product can be supported, both within M&G and across the components of the operating model. Although the focus is on the operating model, there is also scope for wider analysis within the Product Delivery Portfolio.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Work proactively with the business to determine scope and understand the requirements in terms of operational support for new products, share classes, markets and instruments and lead the definition of the target operational model for new product launches.
• Work with the Business and M&G Operations to clearly understand the product proposal/ investment rationale and assess the operational impact.
• Work with external parties for example (Custodians/Third Party Administrators/Depositories) to define and implement the required changes.
• Facilitate workshops with the Business, Operations, Risk, Legal, Compliance and Finance to define and agree business processes and support models for new product launches, changes to existing products/processes.
• Have an appreciation of any new regulatory changes that may impact the project.
• Assist with Management Information for all new change initiatives and keep interested parties informed of issues.
• Have an appreciation of the technology and applications used to support operational processes within asset management.
• Work with the business if any testing is required prior to go live.
• Input into project planning and define and manage the analysis deliverables against estimates.
• Act as a project manager working with all of the teams within Investment Operations to ensure we are able to support the new initiative/operating model and everything is implemented ahead of go live.
What we are looking for:
You will be proactive and delivery focused with excellent communication skills. As well as this, strong stakeholder management skills are highly important for the role. You will have strong facilitation skills to elicit information from key stakeholders internally and externally. Additionally, strong strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must, with the ability to think laterally and generate creative solutions. It is essential for you to have a genuine interest in expanding knowledge and understanding the challenges and developments impacting operations in the asset management industry. You will also be able to generate and maintain positive relationships within the team and across the Business, as well as having the ability to share knowledge between the team and act a good sounding board within the team. You must also be able to manage conflicts and influence senior/business stakeholders.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'