The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within investment management, ideally someone who has started within an investment management role and then moved into a change management role. Experience shaping and delivering Target Operating Models is essential.
* Extensive experience working as a Senior Business Analyst within the investment management market or insurance industry
* Excellent knowledge/understanding of investment management.
* Previous experience assisting the delivering of target operating model projects/programmes spanning multiple business units.
* Experience working across process improvement projects, ensuring the best people are in the best place following the right procedures using the best technology.
* Previous experience outsourcing.
* Excellent stakeholder management capability through all levels of the business up to C suite
* Experience working with global stakeholders is highly desirable.
**ALTHOUGH THE ROLE IS LONDON BASED, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO SURREY**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job