Role & Responsibilities
• You will deliver the gathering, creation, publication & store (data warehouse) of all relevant data & management information required to deliver accurate demand forecasting, resource planning & all Business MI requirements to the end-to-end business stream processes.
• Create & publish all reporting & MI requirements within the Business, including analysing the business reporting definitions ensuring accuracy at all times.
• Support Business Managers in developing the demand forecasts & resource planning needs of the business to both agreed SLAs & performance variances. This will include analysing forecast error, including the impact error variations, to ensure that forecast accuracy is optimised.
• To work effectively with all the members of Primecare Management team & business support function overall to achieve all priorities & output relevant to the team.
• To create & deliver any & all requested business analysis needs from the organisation.
• You will track & measure resource drivers within the business, including the KPIs relevant to this.
• The tasks and responsibilities shown above are not exhaustive but should merely be regarded as a guide. The jobholder will be expected to conduct any reasonable activities according to the business needs at that time. These will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the service. The job holder will be expected to participate in this process and the company would aim to reach agreement to changes.
Qualifications & Experience
• Over 12 months experience of a forecasting & planning & MI team within a multi-site & stream customer service delivery environment
• Experience of workforce planning tools (ideally CCC), ACDs, forecasting & planning tools, & bespoke customer databases, including the interrogation & analysis of such databases
• Good knowledge & experience of Microsoft Office
• Numerate & analytically minded
• Understanding & use of OLAP systems
• Experience of adhering to strict deadlines
• Advanced user of Excel & Access software packages
• Experience of using Crystal OLAP
• Experienced within Visual Basic & SQL an advantage
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job