Business Analyst 3 - 6 months Bradford up to £450 per day
Your new company
A large Utilities company based in Bradford, West Yorkshire are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their Projects and Change team on a multi million pound investment project.
Your new role
As Business Analyst you will play a key role in helping the organisation to hit its service performance targets, that it is committed to achieving by 2020. Therefore this is very much an 'all hands on deck' role with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Business and Functional Requirements: capturing and defining Business Requirements across Business Units; understanding & assisting in the documentation of all the business processes of all communities.
- Business Engagement: liaising with required Business Unit resource to address queries raised; this will involve the Project Manager and Project Governance as necessary;
- Business Communication: ensuring relevant Business resources have a robust understanding of the Project;
- Business Communication: liaising with the Business Lead to resolve any functional queries raised during development;
- Project Communication: liaising with Project Manager as necessary; System testing sign-off in conjunction with Technical Lead and System test lead.
- Defect resolution: Liaison with Test Lead and Technical Lead on defect resolution.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be a seasoned Business Analyst with experience from within the Utilities industry. In addition you will also have worked on projects delivered in both a Waterfall and Agile environment.
What you'll get in return
A competitive day rate is on offer for this role. In addition you will have your own dedicated Hays Consultant to guide you through every step of the application process.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job