Business Analyst - eCommerce
Are you a Business Analyst who loves implementing processes? Are you fed up of your great ideas of improving processes and productivity being ignored?
Then we have the solution for you!
We have a permanent Business Analyst role based in central London and we need your expertise!! You will be a Business Analyst working with a high-transactional web product and support the product team on the edge of a growth boom and undergoing significant technical change.
You'll love managing stakeholders at all levels, confidence to stick to your guns (you're the expert after all!) and adaptability to lead changes in the product team to ensure a smooth transition as the department grows.
To succeed as Business Analyst, you will:
- Have worked in a transactional retail environment (gaming, gambling, etc. are also of interest!)
- Be a Process Change Guru - love everything about adding the bells and whistles to the processes (and knowing what to avoid from lessons previously learnt!) to create a well-oiled product team.
- Put Function First - change, adapt or if needed completely recreate the documenting process to streamline the for user stories.
- Be adaptable - progression to agile is the aim of the game and they are mostly there; your agile skills will be valued and your eye to see what works for this team.
- Love Learning - keen to continually develop and explore with external training as well as internal.
You will be part of the largest ticketing agency for theatre and due to their success in this market, are on the cusp of expanding to new markets and domineering the live entertainment ticketing space. As Business Analyst in a changing business you will get the opportunity to put different hats on and expand on your current horizons.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to join a business ready to change the market and reshape their internal structures to ensure they can achieve this! Along with boosting your career to Senior Business Analyst as the product team takes on future Business Analysts for you to guide and lead.
Take the next step in your product career and apply today.
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customer. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job