Business Analyst - Data Modelling / Structuring - Audience Platform - Business Requirements - Transactional / Structural Data - Stakeholders - Tickets - Cross Functional Software Teams
Our well known broadcast and media client require a Business Analyst to work as part of the Data Team for Audience Platform. The successful candidate should be experienced in general business analysis and from a media, publishing, retail or banking background.
- Assist the product manager in defining clear product goals and objectives
- Work with stakeholders and the team to identify product needs and possible solutions
- Analyse and identify products needs and write clear user stories with acceptance criteria
- Write acceptance tests with the engineering and test team, ensuring the solution meets the acceptance criteria and non-functional requirements
- Gather, analyse, and report on feedback and usage data to benchmark and measure the performance of the product
- Be a subject matter expert on the Audience Platform data, products and services work across multi-disciplinary teams of software and data engineers, product owners, testers and analysts
- Experience with general business analysis such as translating data into business requirements and data modelling/structuring
- Proven experience of working on an Audience Platform
- Background of working in an environment where there was a high volume of transactional and structural data, for example media, publishing, retail or banking
- Must have worked in a cross functional software team including testers, developers, designers, etc.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Business Analyst - Data Modelling / Structuring - Audience Platform - Business Requirements - Transactional / Structural Data - Stakeholders - Tickets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job