Business Analyst / System development / data architecture
Salary dependent on experience
Our client is an expanding, successful E-commerce company with multiple sites in the UK and Europe. They are recruiting for a Business Analyst responsible for process and system development to support the company strategy. This is a new role within the Company where you will make a real impact.
Responsibilities will include:
- To understand current business end to end processes, systems and data architecture and to look for improvements.
- Process and system developments.
- Solution proposals, business cases and action plans.
- Create clear documentation for new business requirements.
- Work closely with ICT partners and ensure any technical solutions meet requirements.
- UAT testing.
- Training and post implementation evaluation.
Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of retail e-commerce systems and processes.
- Understand data structures and flows
- Project management skills MS Office Analytical and pragmatic
- Commercially aware.
- Knowledge of process mapping.
- Data Architecture
- UAT testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job