3 - 6 Months Initial Contract
£400 - £550 Per Day (Inside IR35)
Are you looking to join a dynamic team of like-minded individual's
Our Client is looking for a Business Analyst with a high level of experience with the design and analysis of Target Operating Models.
Further to this you must have strong communications skills with stakeholders at all levels.
* First hand experience and knowledge of the end to end journey/process design implementation and the impact on Organisation Design / Target Operating Models.
* Detailed understanding of structures, grouping of roles, role sizing and reporting spans of control.
* High level of communication skills, able to communicate across various stakeholders in order to achieve a common understanding of OD.
* Understands the people and process change impact from Organisation Design.
* Works with the Organisational Design Lead and Business stakeholders to elicit requirements in order to create the optimised Organisation.
* Experience of working on large transformation programmes.
* Experience of developing operating models options and understands the link between technology and process to capabilities, structures and roles.
* Experience of developing structures and roles based on identifying required activities and functions from the design workshops.
* Ability to work in the detail and translate into key messages tailored to the audience.
If this is something you think you are the correct fit for then please apply below, all successful candidates will be contacted within 24 Hours.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job