Business Analyst (Travel industry experience essential)
£50,000 + Excellent benefits
My client is a worldwide sourcing consultancy who work collaboratively with other organisations, using a pragmatic approach to transform their business operations, through business health checks, benchmarking, research & consulting.
The role (Business Analyst) -
You will be an important piece of the puzzle of the transformation programme - you will take the lead role in working with the business to capture the requirements. You will ensure a full understanding is communicated to the teams as well as responsible for working with the application development teams to deliver requirements. You must be a self-motivated, proactive and innovative in the management of your own workload as well as the capture and delivery of the requirements. You will be delivering a high profile transformation project to a key client in the within the travel industry (Thus - experience is essential). You will be based primarily in Preston/Chester, although travel to other parts of the UK / Abroad may be occasional.
You will be committed to achieving success by delivering the benefits from the programme.
Business Analyst Key responsibilities will include:
- You will be working closely with stakeholders from various business channels
- You will be working closely with the Development teams, suggesting change in process & workflow in order to improve the efficiency of the customer.
- You will identify and ensure risk and issues are tracked, reported and resolved swiftly.
- You will be engaging with customers to further understand their business.
- You will be providing a hand on service to customers, ensuring the smooth running of implementation projects.
- Requirements capturing - Documentation - Tracking
- Providing business change management services
- You will be managing as well as scheduling UAT, providing signoff in line with the project plan as well as predefined deadlines.
- You will be providing training services to team members as well as customers, including creating tailored documentation detailed to specific users and stakeholders.
Business Analyst Basic Qualifications
You MUST have the following:
- Working experience within Agile teams (Scrum)
- Experience in a large, complex organisation within a BA role.
- Strong requirements gathering, documentation and analysis skills.
- Full project lifecycle understanding.
- Strong influencing & presentation skills.
- Experience in substantial implementation projects
- Travel industry experience
- Experience within different time zones & cultures
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Business analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job