3 - 6 Months Initial Contract
£400 - £550 Per Day (Inside IR35)
Are you looking to join an exciting enterprise level transformation project?
Our Client is currently looking for a number of Functional Business Analyst to join an on-going transformation project based in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for Business Analyst's that take a hands-on approach to their work and are comfortable to communicate at all levels of stakeholders.
A overview of the expected duties:
1. To work closely with project members, stakeholders and senior management to identify opportunities for change, efficiency and improved effectiveness.
2. To analyse and document business processes and requirements and assess their efficiency and effectiveness in meeting overall Business objectives.
3. To analyse, propose and qualify the costs and benefits of process and system improvements in terms of staff, budgetary and other resources.
4. To seek to improve existing systems and processes as part of continual improvement.
5. To facilitate workshops and present to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
6. To ensure that all work follows appropriate standards and conforms to agreed quality plans, and to identify improvements to standards and processes.
7. To produce written and verbal reports to project stakeholders and business management.
8. To undertake any other duties which may be required.
If you are able to do all of the above please apply below, all successful candidates will be contacted within 24 Hours.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job