Independent Clinical Services Group is Europe's largest Healthcare staffing provider. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers. We are a multi brand organisation, providing services around four areas: staffing, community and complex care, managed services and managed health services, chosen for their growth potential.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to be based in our Manchester office.
As our Business Intelligence Business Analyst (BA) you will immerse yourself in and analyse important business data and use it to direct, leverage and develop BI led solutions and decisions for ICSG. Working with the Head of Business Intelligence, Business Intelligence Architect and the wider Business Intelligence Team, the BA role will develop from the initial outline in the following points:
- The BA will use their problem-solving skills to understand our data and technologies to drive our business forwards in relation to delivering BI led solutions.
- To build strong relationships with all users of data within ICSG so they can get the most out of our BI solutions.
- Dependent on our programme delivery to undertake As-Is analysis with key stakeholders and model to the eventual To-Be state.
- To work with the Head of BI, the BI Architect and other stakeholders to analyse the scale and impact around change within our business in relation to our people, processes, data provision and technology.
- You will work with the BI function and key stakeholders to identify and define the business problem and case for change within any business strategy and the BI Roadmap/ Governance Team. This will subsequently promote clarity, understanding and efficiencies in using our data to drive decision making.
- Prioritise high level business requirements against the BI Roadmap and programmes and to effectively communicate these requirements supported by appropriate documentation.
- To work with the Head of BI and the BI Architect to co-ordinate any definition, evaluation and agreement of programme delivery. Subsequently to refine these requirements and solutions, including acceptance by the wider business by working closely with key stakeholders.
- To support the Head of BI and BI Architect in the formulation and production of 'Proof of Concepts’ (PoC) to the wider business before undertaking full architecture and 'hand-over’ to a BI Developer to implement fully and deploy
- To take part in team meetings and be a part of our wider support network for our central, front and back office MI teams. To be a part of knowledge sharing workshops with these colleagues.
- To promote BI led solutions and be innovative in the design and implementation of these. To be the BI Single Point of Contact (SPoC) with other Business Analysts and IT SPoCs. To become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support the wider business, MI and BI team members.
What are we looking for?
- A working knowledge of BI/ DWH principles and application of these
- Comfortable with requirements gathering and GAP analysis
- Comfortable questioning 'best fit’ solutions and exploring/ proposing alternatives
- Your role will develop to be able to analyse processes and situations to understand what drives them
- Agile working methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of Power BI/ SSRS or other visualisation tools will be an advantage
- Understanding of SQL, Integration and ETL methodology.
- Great communication skills so that you can be an active member of the BI Governance Team, assist in workshops and present to Senior Managers and Business Heads.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our group and have a genuine role in helping us shape the business for the future. Contact us now with your current CV to apply.
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job