Key duties and responsibilities:
• KPI Reports – Analyzing the performance of the company
• Liaising with the Trading, Product, Marketing & Business Operations Teams to understand the performance, risks and opportunities within the organization
• Working closely with the Project Management & Data Management (Italy) teams to develop and implement weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reports which create value for the company and allow the management team to make key strategic decisions.
• Project Costing – Analyzing the productivity of the company’s manpower
• Liaising with the software development team (Serbia) to develop and implement an ERP system that allows the company to maximize manpower productivity
• Creating productivity reports to help the management team understand their department’s productivity and to ensure intercompany recharges are correct.
• Business Modelling - working within the Business Operations team to help develop forecasting and budget techniques to identify business opportunities.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience requirements:
• Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA preferred)
• Degree (Optional)
• Experience working in an analytical environment
• Experience working in a project based environment
• Experiences in mining, analyzing and interpreting quantitative data
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly self-motivated and objective driven with the ability to thrive under pressure of constant change and moving targets
• Capable of working independently with high level of initiative
• Demonstrated signs of progression already and keen to develop further
• Ability to work within a team
• Ability to work in an dynamic environment
benefits: luncheon vouchers £7.00 per day added to salary, medical cover coming and pension, 25 days hols development and training possible gym. hours 40 hours per week.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job