Richmond upon Thames
£50,000- £55,000 per anum
My client who is a Global Leader in Analytics and based in Richmond Upon Thames is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team. The primary focus of the Business Analyst will be on the functional changes to my clients Webshop, championing design and customer journey best practices, with an appreciation of related applications and their impact to the customer journey. The successful Business Analyst will need to have had experience within e-commerce or retail or a web shop as well as some experience in Testing.
- Lead workshops with business stakeholders to confirm requirements
- Document Business Processes to a high level
- Clearly communicate business requirements to the team / wider business
- Creating Epics, User Stories or Functional Specifications
- Product Backlog grooming / User Story prioritisation
- Attend Backlog grooming / Sprint Planning / Stand-Ups / Sprint Show & Tell ceremonies.
- Sign off of delivered Acceptance Criteria
- User Acceptance Testing
- Build and maintain relationships with the Stakeholders
- Identify and recommend feature enhancements based on analysis and understanding of business processes
You must also have been a resident in the UK for the past 3 years.
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job