Business Analyst - Pharma - User Requirements - Global Medical Safety - User Acceptance Testing - Pharmacovigilance
Our well-known healthcare client is looking for a candidate who can manage the User Requirements process for GMS. The candidate will be able to lead the UAT phase ensuring business partner participation throughout the process, including test script review and approval, test script execution and go-live approval.
- Elicit requirements using various techniques, critically evaluate the information gathered, reconciling conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs (requirements)
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and create User Requirements Documents, prioritizing deliverables
- Manage process and system change, reducing the impact on the GMS business functions
- Develop UAT scripts to test the requirements and regression test impacted functionality
- Lead the execution of UAT, ensuring resource availability and timely execution of scripts
- Review scripts for completeness and correctness and liaise with PV Systems provider to ensure timely documentation
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst with experience in a pharma background
- Strong analytical and process skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Identify and evaluate methods for improving efficiency, quality and regulatory compliance
- Successfully engage in multiple work streams
- Work with multiple stakeholders managing consensus and expectations
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Business Analyst - Pharma - User Requirements - Global Medical Safety - User Acceptance Testing - Pharmacovigilance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job