Location: Leeds City Centre, LS2
Salary: Competitive – Depending on Experience
12 month – Fixed Term Contract
About the company:
We’re the UK’s leading debt advice charity, with 1,500 colleagues, over 200,000 clients, and over £4.2 billion debt under management. For 25 years we’ve provided advice and a comprehensive range of practical and effective solutions to help over 2 million people get their finances in shape and their lives back on track.
Following a highly successful rebrand in 2012 and five years of sustained growth, we’re now embarking on a major transformation programme. We want to help more people in better ways, so we’re putting change at the heart of what we do, and we need fantastic change practitioners to be part of it.
Right now we are looking for dynamic and experienced Business Analysts to join our forward-thinking Transformation Department based in Leeds city centre on a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting to an Analysis Team Leader you’ll play a pivotal role in developing innovative solutions that enable to the Charity to achieve its strategic aims.
Duties of the Business Analyst:
- Running workshops and collaborating with SME’s from across the charity and externally to achieve the best outcome
- Eliciting requirements, analysing data and modelling processes to understand impact and propose solutions
- Analysing information and presenting recommendations clearly to stakeholders
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Candidates will have previous experience working as a Technical or Business Analyst and be able to demonstrate at least 6-12 months experience working in an agile environment
- An understanding of waterfall and agile project management frameworks
- Excellent verbal communication skills and with the ability to facilitate diverse groups
- Strong written skills and able to document information clearly, accurately and concisely
- Experience documenting requirements in various formats and process mapping is essential
- Candidates who have worked in a regulated environment would have an advantage.
Business Analyst Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday (rising with each year of service to 29) with the option to buy further holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cash healthcare scheme
- A variety of discounted products.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Business Analyst role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job