We currently require a Business Analyst to join an NHS Regulatory Body in Central London. Candidates must have experience in having previously covered the following skill-sets:
- Lead key stakeholders, including Directors, through the development of business operating models to deliver core regulatory processes taking in to account of business priorities and reach agreement where conflict exists.
- Undertake stakeholder engagement to formulate business design and requirements at an organisational level, ensuring all stakeholder needs are met on the extended value stream basis.
- Work as a conduit between business and ICT to ensure requirements are understood by those developing and implementing the business applications.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops
- Work with solutions and infrastructure architect teams to ensure the proposed ICT system meets the delivery of business processes.
- Lead on the production of detailed functional specifications in forms suitable for use by systems analysts and developers.
- Develop current and future state business models which are aligned to organisational and business strategies.
- Conduct analysis to determine best solutions for solving business problems or opportunities.
- Managing business process dependencies, interfaces, risks and issues, working closely with the project and portfolio managers.
- Perform Quality Assurance on Business Analysis deliverables, including process and requirement standards.
- Advice senior stakeholders on system sign offs and provide assurance that system meets agreed business requirements.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement to the Business Analyst team and to be a professional representative of the team to the organisation
Please submit your CV without delay to be considered for this post.
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job