Due to continued growth our client based in Nottingham are recruiting for an experience Business Analyst to join a vibrant and dynamic team. You will be part of a large scale transformation programme focusing on Contact Centre transformation in particular.
• Works with the business to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
• Clearly articulates and documents business requirements
• A key interface between the business and IT
• Assesses the risks of various solutions and assists with prioritising competing business demands
• Manages ongoing relationship with business to drive satisfaction
• Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
• Identifies solution inter-dependencies
•Engage with the business to understand user requirements, organisational structure and existing processes to make improvements and develop solutions to fit business needs
Education and Experience
• Demonstrate ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
• Demonstrate analytical skills
• Sound understanding of information technology and business concepts
• Familiarity with general business functions
• Problem solving and strong communication skills
• Previous experience of delivering Contact Centre Transformation is key.
If you feel your experience matches the above description, please apply for immediate consideration!
Business Analysis- Contact Centre- Transformation- As is- To-be - Requirement Elicitation- ISEB
- Business Analysis
- Change Management
- Customer Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job