Overview: Finance Transformation Programme
A leading FTSE 250 is looking for a Business Analyst for a major transformation of its Finance Function including organisation change, process and technology change. This is the largest internal programme ever undertaken by the organisation and has high visibility with senior Executives.
The Business Analyst will work with various internal teams, to elicit, analyse and implement Operational requirements for one of our key programmes.
The Business Analyst will need demonstrable experience of working in a BA role and be very familiar with working on business, functional, non-functional and technical requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Identify, validate and prioritise requirements using best practise Business Analysis techniques
- Document requirements in accordance with the project methodology
- Manage any analysis artefacts through the development lifecycle, ensuring the content is shared and understood by all relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of the Business Analysis Practice by working on BA initiatives and sharing best practise
- ISEB BA Certification is preferred
- Experience of working in the Finance industry is preferred
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- Business Analyst
- requirement gathering