Business Analyst - Financial Crime - Fircosoft - Process Improvement - Risk
Are you a Business Analyst with a passion for delivering process improvement / simplification? Do you have an excellent understanding of Risk & Financial Crime solutions and processes within Financial Services?
We have an immediate 6 month contract opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a global Financial Crime Simplification programme. You will be working with teams worldwide to analyse current Financial Crime & Risk operations and define and deliver systems and process improvements.
As such, I am keen to speak with candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience working as a Business Analyst on large, complex transformation / simplification programmes within Financial Services
- Excellent understanding of Financial Crime & Risk operations and regulatory requirements
- Experience of Fircosoft products or similar payment screening solutions would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues in global teams
- Ability to work to demanding timescales
- Experience of working in Investment / Fund Services organisations and/or knowledge of international sanctions concepts would be an advantage
- Flexibility to travel as the project requires
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Business Analyst - Financial Crime - Fircosoft - Process Improvement - Risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job