Our UK & EU team is growing.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a strong IT focus. Ideally with transactional, payments or financial exposure within an agile environment.
You will be working with innovative teams across the European continent and throughout the UK.
To support the client onboarding and delivery process in;
- High level requirements capture to facilitate detailed design activity
- Travel to customer implementation sites to gather and confirm requirements, explain and agree deliverables
- Facilitate workshops, and manage customer expectation in solution definition incl. GFN functionality, business processes, and GFN (Global Fleet Network) interfaces
- Solution gap analysis and documentation to identify functional matches, business process change opportunities, and application change requirements
- Ensure complete documentation of requirements, projects, customization features and all other delivery artifacts
- Producing clear solution definitions to support accurate project budgets and resource forecasting
- Understanding and interpreting contractual commitments
- Provide continuity in the client relationship from requirements gathering through to delivery
- Support the end to end delivery cycle from the initial requirements capture, through design, build and test cycles, to interface with UAT and Production support processes, and post implementation support.
- Understand the FleetCor product capabilities in depth and in relation to client business and operational requirements.
- Reviewing and matching client requirements to GFN) application capabilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Diverse technical, business analysis and elements of project management
- Experience in requirements elicitation, business process architecture, project management, solution design, testing, workshop facilitation, one-to-ones etc.
- High energy, hands-on self-starter with "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment
- Ability to meet goals, and objectives.
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to quickly grasp an understanding of payments products and the needs of large global customers.
The below are nice to have, not essential
- A good understanding of payments systems technology and the card operations
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Requirement analysis and the development of functional specifications for large transactional or financial services applications.
- Experience within a large corporate working across teams and locations
The role will involve travel to FleetCor sites in the UK (Walsall, Meriden, Swindon, London, Knaresborough and potentially Europe (Germany, Czech Republic, Moscow). You must have the flexibility to be able to undertake international travel as required.
- Business Analyst
- Business Process
- Functional Specifications
- Requirements Gathering
- Experienced Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job