Job Title: Business Analyst
Company: Reed Specialist Recruitment
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
Location: Raynes Park, London SW20 0BA
Report: Head of XMS Professional Services
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
What is the role of a Business Analyst?
Reed Specialist Recruitment is seeking a Business Analyst to join its successful, dynamic and experienced in house development team. You will join an agile development team working on a 'green-field' application, which has very successfully released its first phase of development. Given the success to date and the appetite from both the business and clients, the development team is increasing in size. The application is/will be used by some of the biggest brands in the UK. This application is called the XMS System.
Your role as a Business Analyst will include the following:
- Implement Reed’s new Vendor Management System (XMS) with corporate customers
- Provide ongoing support to customers
- Develop a detailed understanding of the XMS system from a configuration perspective
- Support development of XMS
- Manage the client IT relationships with assigned clients and Account Managers
- Implement the new clients on XMS
- Deliver consultancy services to clients (MSP and end-clients)
- Maintaining a broad and deep rooted network of contacts in the business and their clients
- Building a thorough understanding of the client needs, issues and context
- Deliver implementation projects throughout their whole life-cycle to ensure they stay true to business needs, context and future innovations
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
What does a successful Business Analyst look like?
- You will be a critical thinker who can grasp concrete and abstract concepts
- Sophisticated listener - able to hear what the root issues are, not just "what's being said"
- Clear communicator, able to simplify concepts and share them in specifications, diagrams & meetings
- Master of fine details - you get into the gritty detail of systems, think through implications and make sure nothing is overlooked
- Strong finisher, always ready to re-work and refine specifications and requirements (no matter how many times you've done them in the past!) to get to the strongest, most practical and elegant solution
Who areReed Specialist Recruitment: Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (www.reedglobal.com), which also includes Europe’s biggest jobsite - www.reed.co.uk ; one of the world’s leading Welfare To Work providers - Reed In Partnership; and the UK’s leading training provider - Reed Learning.
We have been operating since 1960 when Sir Alec Reed first set us up and he has now handed over the reins to his son James Reed (you might have seen him on The Apprentice last year), so we are still a family run business to this day. Not bad for a company that has more than 3,000 permanent employees working across 425 business units in 180 locations worldwide, including Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific!
Join Reed Specialist Recruitment - Our Brand, Our People, Your Career
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job