Business Analyst - Sport - Video - Digital - Agile - User Interaction - Stakeholder Engagement
Our well known media client is looking for a candidate with a passion for audience-facing digital products through the full development cycle, from idea generation to delivery.
- Work closely with the Executive Product Manager to gather, understand and prioritise new requirements and run requirements gathering/definition workshops
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined development teams, contributing to the definition of the product and ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered
- Gather, analyse and report on usage data or other such relevant data in support of measuring the performance and value of product features
- Understand and analyse current processes and workflows. Identify opportunities for improvement
- Proven experience in working as a Business Analyst within media/sport/video/digital sectors incorporating user interaction
- Excellent experience of working within Agile environments
- Extensive involvement in liaising with stakeholders and gathering requirements dealing with various consumers and managing their expectations
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Business Analyst - Sport - Video - Digital - Agile - User Interaction - Stakeholder Engagement