Business Analyst - Process Analysis & Delivery - Telecommunications / Broadband product offering - Digital Solutions - Billing
We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience of Telecommunication / Broadband product offering to join a new programme in Scotland.
This would suit a Business Analyst with strong process experience to review current operations and help define new operational procedures to streamline the offering of new Telecoms / Broadband products across all digital platforms.
Particularly knowledge and / or experience of Broadband, Fixed Line Telephony and Ethernet would be preferred as well as operational knowledge of billing & invoicing, customer data records and general Ofcom regulatory requirements.
We also expect candidates to have:
- Proven background working in large, corporate environments
- Ability to gather high level requirements, provide input in the development of relevant documentation
- Experience in AS IS TO BE analysis with ability to create and deliver process flows and mapping
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Workshop facilitation and one-to-one interview experience
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Business Analyst - Process Analysis & Delivery - Telecommunications / Broadband product offering - Digital Solutions - Billing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job