- Business Analyst
- Based in Swindon
- Salary range from £30,204 - £43,628 dependent on skills and work experience
Sanderson Recruitment are currently looking for a number of Business Analyst's to join an established Business Analysis Practice based in Swindon. The BA practice is currently going through an upturn of growth and is therefore looking to increase the capability of analysis for their change and transformation portfolio.
Business Analyst's are well recognised with in the business and are challenged accordingly to constantly deliver in whole life cycle analysis that evolves the overall structure and competencies of the business as well as the effect it has on its customers.
To be considered for this role you should have personally owned analysis on projects from initiation to delivery and be able to demonstrate the following accountabilities with in your CV.
- Requirements Elicitation, Development & Management: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Provides input into the identification and delivery of project benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions. Develops cross business and service user communications, acceptance test plans and supports testing and implementation.
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge: Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/client areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review, quality assurance and act as a technical conduit to non-technical colleagues.
- Structure Approach: Defines the project objectives, scopes overall approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and tools.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain networks with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence and support the delivery of projects and champions the business analysis function.
- Adaptability: Leveraging broad delivery and IT experience, you are able to step outside your comfort zone and contribute effectively to the analysis and resolution of business or technology challenges in operational or delivery environment.
- Attitude and Application: Have a self starting and entrepreneurial attitude with an aptitude to learn and develop your skillset as well as sharing knowledge with other colleagues.
- Continuous Improvement: Be quick to identify risk and issues that will impact project delivery and educate colleagues and processes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job