An unmissable opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a global company that specialises in the aviation sector. The company, with revenues exceeding half a billion dollars, hold the position within the project management team situated within the Kingston-Upon-Thames area. Built from the ground up by the director, the firm has retained the culture of a small dedicated company adding value to every role, whilst opening doors to the greater opportunities that go hand-in-hand with successful businesses.
This role includes:-
Responsibility for engaging with globally located senior stakeholders in order to capture innovative business requirements.
Maintenance of a close-working relationship with project managers and technical developers.
Involvement in UAT and business communications to enhance business user and customer journey.
* Experience working with CRM based systems and;
* Experience with web or digital based projects
* Business analysis using methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
* Experience of working within IT project management teams.
* Stakeholder management.
* Strong customer / business facing skills.
* Ability to produce wireframes, story boards and screen mock ups.
* Ability to produce and review business cases.
* Engagement in peer review sessions with other Business Analysts
* Creation of test plans for unit, functional, and user testing.
* The ability to work well within small teams.
* Timely completion and storage of documents.
This Business Analyst role is offering £50,000- £58,000 and will be based on the level of experience you demonstrate.
'Essential requirements' are vital for the consideration of your CV for interview. Evaluate your possession of these skills before applying.
To apply to this role, state all relevant experience and quote the reference ASH16376ALE7 in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job