Salary: Up to 45k (dependent on experience)
Responsible for providing business analysis services across the full business and technology spectrum. The role is able to review any business area and document its processes and practices in a structured and methodical way, identifying and assessing the potential for improvement.
Often seen as a liaison role between stakeholders and the IT team, this role looks to find solutions - business process, technology and the integration of the two, to enable the business area to better achieve its goals.
This organisation is the UK's leading retirement housebuilder of privately owned property. Over the past 40 years, they have built more than 51,000 apartments nationwide.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of functions, departments and the organisation as a whole.
- Work with third parties, partner and external suppliers to understand and investigate feedback into the services, functions or products as appropriate.
- To develop a holistic view of end to end processes and procedures and how they interact and impact on each other and the resulting output.
- Use industry leading data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to operational improvements and changes.
- Identify the processes, people and information technologies required to instigate the improvement or change.
- Develop business cases which articulate benefits, opportunities and costs associated with potential changes.
- Communicate the benefits of recommendations to stakeholders and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
Key Skills required:
- Demonstrable experience modelling business processes and capturing requirements to industry standard best practices.
- Experience working on large programmes with multiple projects (preferably focusing on CRM implementations).
- Strong experience of working with business project management methodologies (including Agile, Scrum and Waterfall).
- Experience working with full Software Development Lifecycle on new implementations, upgrades and technical projects.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take a lot of information and/or data and translate it into a usable structure and design.
- Good communication skills. Working as part of a team, with stakeholders, users from around the business and management.
If this role is of interest: Please contact Josh Knight on , or email him at joshua
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job