Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: Up to £38K + Benefits
Location: South Wales
CCA Recruitment are supporting a client looking to expand their South Wales operation with the addition of a new Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst working within a call centre function; you will work as part of a solutions team to coordinate between external clients and internal stakeholders to build a practical and efficient solution whilst working alongside strict regulatory guidelines.
Your role will be to liaise with the relevant teams across the entire project lifecycle from the initial proposal to potential clients as part of the bid process to improvements on existing campaigns. You would draw on experience from previous case studies and proposals as well as being creative and innovative in order to deliver tailored solutions according to the individual requirements of each campaign.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven background of business analysis in a contact centre environment
- Client focused with a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Comfortable with working in a regulated environment
- Organised with good time management
- You will be joining a business that has experienced a fantastic growth over the past 2 years.
- Working with leading industry professionals in their space you will have the tools to grow and expand your knowledge opening the doors for future promotions.
- A generous benefit scheme inc. life/medical insurance, bonus scheme, sports memberships
For more information on this role please get in touch with Calum Hughes at CCA Recruitment.