Ajilon is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of the largest resourcing and recruitment companies in the world. Our client a leading financial organisation based in Edinburgh city centre is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their Change and IT team.
In this role you will provide a comprehensive range of analytical services to deliver business solutions which will meet the project objective outlines in the business case. You will ensure that business needs are clarified and challenged, and business requirements are captured to meet both business and IT requirements.
The Business Analyst will:
- Perform a range of analytical services and tasks to ensure that budget for project remains within given constraints
- Create a signed off set of business requirements through critically evaluating and reconciling information
- Gather information through interviews, workshops, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis to identify underlying true needs
- Conduct business impact assessments to determine how changes from the current to future processes and structures will affect business units and roles
- Work with a range of business units, stakeholders and 3rd parties to analyse functional and non-functional requirements, delivering a clear understanding of approach to the business solution to all parties
- Ideally candidates will have experience in a similar role working on varying sizes of projects in a finance or insurance driven environment. The following experience would be desirable:
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with internal staff and stakeholders up to and including senior management.
- Experience of working within a business change project/environment
- Relevant experience of advising and influencing managers, up to and including senior managers
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Knowledge in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools involved in analysis and/or testing
- Experience of the development life cycle and project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job