Agile Business Analyst - ERP / SAP
Calling all Business Analyst's in and around Oxfordshire… We are looking for an amazing candidate to join a global organisation entering the most exciting time in their long and illustrious history. You will help them embark on the largest transformation programme on these shores
You will jump straight into the role of Business Analyst and start working on some ground breaking projects around ERP / IT Systems. This requires someone with excellent technical knowledge who is equally as comfortable translating business needs into technical requirements using AGILE methodologies. This is a full scope BA role and requires requirements gathering through various means, overall analysis, documenting as-is and to-be processes and ultimately the delivery of solutions.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable business analysis experience gained within a focussed agile environment (SAFE or similar). You will provide the following skills -
- Business Analysis
- Process Design and definition (We are looking for hands on process design experience)
- Previous experience of working on projects in a complex geographical / functional matrix organisation
- Solid working knowledge of Agile delivery projects, ideally SAFE Agile framework or similar
- Strong Agile story writing experience
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP IT Systems
In addition to this if you have any of the following skills we would love to hear from you -
- Previously worked in a Global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced services
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and someone able to confidently influence others
- Knowledge of project management and able to assist PM's in delivering value
- Either Degree educated or having completed a relevant BA qualification
In return you will be rewarded with not only a great starting salary and leading benefits package but perhaps more importantly the chance to fast track your career with incredible support and training (both internally and externally). Oh and the client just happens to offer a fantastic work life balance with a lot of flexibility.
Interested? Get in touch today to register your CV and we will be in touch ASAP
- "business analysis"
- "Business Analyst"
- "Process Design"
- "User Stories"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job