Role: Business Analyst
Rate: up to £342 per day
Duration: 6 months
Our client, a large banking and finance company, are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to be based in Edinburgh. The role is to work on GDPR (General Data Privacy Regulations) programme and the primary responsibilities will be to support the delivery of data flow mapping.
Key skills required:
- Experienced Business Analyst (essential)
- Experience with Data Analysis/Capture (essential)
- Strong Stakeholder management skills (essential)
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team (essential)
- Experience in process flow or data mapping (preferred)
- Experience in Life, Pensions & Investments OR divestment/regulatory change programmes (highly desirable)
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job