Business Analyst - Edinburgh - £40k
Your new company
Our client is a renowned Legal firm, with headquarters in Edinburgh city centre. They are currently undergoing major changes, which is impacting the entire business.
Your new role
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team. You will play a key role in working within transformation and change projects for business stakeholders. You will have a high level of stakeholder engagement, so will feel comfortable working with different levels within the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven success from previous BA environments
- Experience working within a legal, or professional, background
- Experience of working within an IT environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent MS skills, such as Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Effectively understand the BA frameworks and Process Models
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of, an exciting and challenging programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job