BUSINESS ANALYST - REVALIDATION
To translate user and customer requirements for a new product (Revalidation) into a technical brief that a development team can work from.
My clients new product will repurpose and enhance some existing software with improved user experience at its centre.
- To engage business owners (non-technical users) in the future vision for the product and elicit their requirements.
- To elicit and transform functional and non-functional requirements in to user stories for a development team to work from.
- To assess and enhance my clients current testing processes
- Demonstrate that business needs are satisfied within a given technical solution
- Build relationships with the development team and shape a delivery road map for the product.
- To own and develop relationships within teams that contribute to either requirements or testing the product.
- Development of user requirements for a software project
- Development of user stories, including acceptance criteria for a development team
- Development of and introduction of a robust testing process
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Strong Agile experience (e.g Scrum, Kanban)
- Writing user stories including acceptance criteria
- Experience in software delivery
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Experience in change management
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Experience in using bug tracker and testing software, such as Jira or Zephyr
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job